Welcome back to The Prime Leaf!
Now that you’re an established patient, here are some things to know to get the most out of each visit.
What do I need to bring?
- Your Arizona Medical Marijuana card and state issued ID (drivers license, passport, etc.)
- Any follow-up questions you may have from your first visit
- The Symptom Tracker helps our team better understand your continuing needs and provide recommendations.
How can I save money?
- Earn Loyalty Points. You earn points for every dollar spent and every dollar saved! Points accrue automatically and can be redeemed for store credit. Points may be used in combination with other discounts.
- Daily Specials: We offer specials every day of the week so there are always ways to save.
- Cannapages: This FREE booklet is available at The Prime Leaf and locations throughout Arizona. Use these coupons for big savings!
- Discounted Selections: Ask your Patient Consultant for more information.
- Membership Discounts: available to students, teachers, veterans and individuals on disability. Ask your Patient Consultant for more information.
What services do you offer?
- Phone Orders
- Express Orders
- One-on-One Consultations
Here to Help
We built our locations from the ground up with our patients in mind. The Prime Leaf strives to ensure access for all
If you have questions, comments, or concerns, please reach out to a Patient Consultant during your visit at one of our locations. We’re here to listen. Feel free to contact us at any time if you have additional concerns
The Prime Leaf understands that living with a qualifying condition is an ongoing journey and we’re here for the long-run. Our experienced team of knowledgeable Patient Consultants will take their time, answer your questions, and provide you with all the information you need to feel confident with your treatment approach.