Welcome to The Prime Leaf
Here are some things to know and be prepared for to help make your first Tucson dispensary visit smooth and successful:
What do I need to bring?
- Your Arizona Medical Marijuana card and state issued ID (drivers license, passport, etc.)
- Student or Military ID (if applicable) to qualify for special discounts
- Cash – The Prime Leaf can only accept cash due to federal banking limitations. We have ATMs onsite.
What do I need to know?
- You don’t have to be a “marijuana expert” to visit The Prime Leaf. We offer educational material on your first visit and spend as much time as you’d like describing options and answering questions.
- The Prime Leaf has the largest variety of brands and products in Tucson. Feel free to browse our Shop page to get familiar with what we carry.
- If you have questions, ask! That’s what we’re here for. Your Patient Consultant is well-versed in our products and can talk you through your options based on your needs and budget.
- If you would like to place an Express Order, let the receptionist know when you check in. At The Prime
Leafwe offer phone orders for same day pick up.
What happens during my consultation?
- Every dispensary will ask you to complete a New Patient Agreement outlining the general rules and policies of the dispensary.
- Your one-on-one consultation will be held in our quiet Patient Consulting room where you can disclose as little or as much information to your Patient Consultant as you feel comfortable with.
- Your Patient Consultant will help you navigate our wide product selection, which includes edibles, concentrates, CBD products, ointments and more. If you know your preferred product or consumption method, let your Patient Consultant know upfront.
Keeping this information in mind when you visit The Prime Leaf, or any medical marijuana