Welcome to The Prime Leaf!
While we’re excited that Prop 207 allows us to share this powerful medicine with the collective, we continue to honor our roots in the medical community. Here are some examples of how we show our continued appreciation for our valued medical patients:
- 5% OFF on every order, every day!* (with new lower pricing, you pay less every day!)
- 10% off for Veterans, ADA and Students with valid ID
- Bonus loyalty points for Veterans and ADA patients
- Automatic enrollement in Prime Plus Rewards program. Accrue rewards points to use towards your purchase!
- 5 bonus points for reusing exit bags
- Exclusive daily specials for medical patients
- Online ordering (with designated pick windows, live inventory, automatic discounting and complete order history!)
- Limited time: Register online and receive 25 bonus points
- Free birthday gram
- First Time Patient special (50% off 1/8th or 25% off entire order; some limits & restrictions apply)
- Cannapages: This FREE booklet is available at The Prime Leaf and locations throughout Arizona. Use these coupons for big savings!
*Discounts cannot be combined; the best available discount will always be applied
What do I need to bring?
- Your Arizona Medical Marijuana card and government-issued photo ID (drivers license, passport, etc.)
- We offer discounts for veterans, students, and individuals who receive ADA assistance. If this is your first visit, please bring documentation for access to these discounts.
- Any questions you may have!
The Patient Experience
- You don’t have to be a “marijuana expert” to visit The Prime Leaf. We offer educational material on your first visit and spend as much time as you’d like describing options and answering questions.
- The Prime Leaf has the largest variety of brands and products in Tucson. Feel free to browse our Online Order page to get familiar with what we carry.
- If you have questions, ask! That’s what we’re here for. Your Patient Consultant is well-versed in our products (including edibles, concentrates, CBD, ointments and more) and can talk you through your options based on your needs and budget. If you know your preferred product or consumption method, let your Patient Consultant know upfront.
- If you would like to place an Express Order, let the receptionist know when you check in.
- You’re welcome to place an online order for same day pick up at our University location. We also accept phone orders at our Midtown dispensary (currently Medical only).
Prop. 207 protects children by requiring all legal cannabis products to be labeled and packaged in child-resistant (CR) exit bags upon purchase. Patrons are welcome and encouraged to reuse these bags to save money and the environment!
To ensure the safety of our staff and patients, we will continue to limit the lobby to no more than 10 patrons at a time (the lobby is customer-only at this time). The Prime Leaf is no longer requiring masks for patrons who are fully vaccinated. We would like to remind all visitors to please maintain a 6 ft distance between themselves and others. For your convenience, hand sanitizer will be available for all patrons and employees. We encourage online ordering to minimize wait times and maximize store capacity. Thank you for helping us provide a safe and sanitary environment for everyone!
Both dispensary locations offer ample parking.
In the event that large crowds cause a strain on parking – click here for a maps of nearby parking options. Thank you for helping us navigate this transition with our valued neighbors in mind!
Here to Help
We built our locations from the ground up with our patients in mind. The Prime Leaf strives to ensure access for all card holders, including individuals living with disabilities. If you have any specific needs during your visit, please let us know so that we can make appropriate accommodations.
We’re here to listen. If you have questions, comments, or concerns, please share them with a Patient Consultant during your visit or email our dedicated customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Prime Leaf understands that living with a qualifying condition is an ongoing journey and we’re here for the long-run. Our experienced team of knowledgeable Patient Consultants will take their time, answer your questions, and provide you with all the information you need to feel confident with your treatment approach.