Keep in Touch
We’d Love to Hear from You
We value feedback from our community! Drop a line with any of your questions, compliments or concerns. For urgent matters or immediate assistance please call the dispensary at 520-44-PRIME.
Prize Pack #1: 1 x .5 gram STIIIZY POD, 1 x .5 gram JEETER
Prize Pack #2: 1 x item9 Infused Pre Roll, 1 x .5 gram JEETER, 1 x Abundant Organics Pre Roll, 1 x IO Distillate Syringe
Prize Pack #3: 1 gram Abundant Organics Cured Rosin, 2 x .5 gram JEETER, 1 x Mohave Heater Infused Pre Roll, 1 x Abundant Organics Pre Roll, 1 x 22 RED Pre Roll, 1 x 1/8 of House Flower
Prize Pack #4: 1 x .5 gram Goldsmith Extracts Disposable POD, 2 x .5 gram JEETER, 1 x Mohave Heater Infused Pre Roll, 1 x IO Distillate Syringe, 2 x 1/8 of House Flower, 1 x PRIME LEAF T Shirt
Prime Pack #5: 2 x .5 gram JEETER, 1 x Mohave Heater Infused Pre Roll, 1 x Goldsmith Extracts Distillate Syringe, 1 x .5 gram Goldsmith Extracts Disposable POD, 1 x 22 RED Pre Roll, 1 x .5 gram Grow Sciences Live Resin Cartridge, 1 x gram Grow Sciences Live Resin Concentrate, 1 x 1/8 of House Flower, 1 x PRIME LEAF T Shirt
Prime Pack #6: 2 x .5 gram JEETER, 1 x Mohave Heater Infused Pre Roll, 1 x Goldsmith Extracts Distillate Syringe, 1 x .5 gram Goldsmith Extracts Disposable POD, 1 x 22 RED Pre Roll, 1 x .5 gram Grow Sciences Live Resin Cartridge, 1 x gram Grow Sciences Live Resin Concentrate, 2 x 1/8th of House Flower, 1 x PRIME LEAF Hat, STAR WARS Swag
Prime Pack #7 (GRAND PRIZE): 1 x Mom & Pop Chocolate Bundle, 2 x .5 gram JEETER, 1 x Mohave Heater Infused Pre Roll, 1 x Goldsmith Extracts Distillate Syringe, 1 x .5 gram Goldsmith Extracts Disposable POD, 1 x 22 RED Pre Roll, 1 x .5 gram Grow Sciences Live Resin Cartridge, 1 x gram Grow Sciences Live Resin Concentrate, 1 x 1/2 Ounce of House Flower, 1 x PRIME LEAF Hat, 1 x PRIME LEAF T Shirt, STAR WARS Swag
.Official Rules and Guidelines
- ELIGIBILTY: Only current Arizona State Medical Marijuana card holders are eligible to play. Scratch and win game pieces will be featured on jar lids of select Jar Wars promotional eighth ounce flower glass jars available for purchase in store May 3, 2023 – May 8, 2023 (while supplies last). No purchase or contribution is required to play. Making a purchase or contribution will not improve the odds of winning. To obtain a game piece without making an in-store purchase of promotional glass jar flower eighths contestants must mail a fully completed Jar Wars Scratch and Win Entry Form, a photocopy of the contestant’s Driver’s License, a photocopy of the contestant’s current Arizona Medical Marijuana Card (if applicable), and a self-addressed stamped return envelope. Entries can be mailed any time after the release of official game rules but must be postmarked by May 9, 2023. Mail-in submittals are eligible for only one game piece per entry mailed. 3000 total game pieces are being produced and are available on a first come, first serve basis. Entries received after all 3000 game pieces have been distributed will not be eligible to play. The Prime Leaf is not responsible for lost, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries. Mail-in entry forms can be obtained in store or online at https://theprimeleaf.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Jar-Wars-Mail-In.docx
- HOW TO PLAY: After obtaining game pieces contestants can scratch the gold foil portion of the game piece with a coin or other hard object to reveal the results of that game piece. Due to Arizona Department of Health Medical Marijuana Division regulations, game pieces on purchased glass jar eighths cannot be scratched in-store and must not be removed from patient’s sealed purchase bags until after leaving the premises.
- PRIZES AND VALUES:
- GRAND PRIZES: Gift Baskets with promotional medicated items and Star Wars merchandise estimated at $500 in value along with 10,000 patient points added to the profile of the winners. Points can be redeemed for in-store credit on purchases weekly with 1000 points equaling $25 in credit or 500 points equaling $10 in credit. Credit can only be redeemed one time per week. Total possible value of 10,000 points is $250 in store credit.
- ADDITIONAL PRIZES: Insangu Rosin Pack ($132 Value), Full Ounce of Flower (Up to $250 Value), Half Ounce of Bulk Flower (Up to $150 Value), Quarter Ounce of Bulk Flower (Up to $85 Value), Eighth Ounce of Bulk Flower (Up to $50 Value), Gram of Bulk Flower (Up to $18 Value), .9 gram Preroll ($10 Value).
- CHANCES OF WINNING: An overall chance of receiving a winning game piece is 25% or 1 in 4. Individual prize chances are as follows: Free Preroll 12.5%, Free Gram 6.2%, Free Eighth Ounce 2.6%, Free Quarter Ounce 1.3%, Free Half Ounce .8%, Free Insangu Rosin Pack .6%, Free Full Ounce .4% , Grand Prize .4%. All remaining game pieces after contest end date (May 8, 2018 in-store, May 9, 2018 Postmarked date for mail-in) will be destroyed which may alter odds of winning.
- PRIZE REDEMPTION: Winning game pieces can be redeemed between May 5, 2023 and June 30, 2023. GAME PIECES CANNOT BE REEDEMED PRIOR TO MAY 5, 2023. Winning game pieces on jar lids will be exchanged for regular jar lids upon redemption. Only current Arizona Medical Marijuana card holders or Recreational Patients over the age of 21. Recreational Patients may not exceed daily allotment limits when redeeming prizes. Medical Patients prizes and all medicine will be deducted from patient’s state purchasing allotment of 2.5 ounces every two weeks. If patient does not have allotment required to redeem prize they may return with game piece when the patient has the allotment required as long as it is prior to June 30, 2023. Patient may redeem partial receipt of prize if allotment is restricted and the remainder of the prize can be redeemed when patient has the allotment required as long as it is prior to June 30, 2023. Any winning game pieces redeemed that have been tampered with or altered will not be eligible for prize redemption. Prize winners will not be announced or posted in compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA). All remaining game pieces after contest end date (May 8, 2023 in-store, May 9, 2023 Postmarked date for mail-in) will be destroyed.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating, you release The Prime Leaf and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, employees, directors, agents, advertising agencies, and all other associated with the development and execution of this scratch and win game, from any and against any and all injury, loss or damage caused or claimed to be caused by your participation in the game and/or the acceptance, awarding, receipt, use and/or misuse of the prize, and you agree that these entities are not responsible for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the promotion and/or the awarding of any prize. By entering, you further agree that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the game, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the game, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses.
- ADDITIONAL RULES: Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro, or use of automated devices are void. No responsibility is assumed for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, postage due or illegible entries; (ii) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (iii) any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the scratch and win game. By participating in the game, you (i) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of judges, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the game. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the game. The Prime Leaf reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any game it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules; and (ii) suspend, modify or terminate the game if The Prime Leaf believes, in its sole discretion, that malfunction, error, disruption or damage is impairing or will impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the game. If the game is terminated before the end of the entry period, The Prime Leaf will redeem all prizes from all eligible game pieces received as of the termination date. These Rules and this game are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of Arizona, applicable to contracts made and performed therein without reference to the applicable choice of law provisions. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of Arizona, Pima County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Arizona and the federal courts located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or arising out of this game.
- LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE JAR WARS SCRATCH AND WIN GAME, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Speedway and Columbus
4220 E Speedway Blvd,
Tucson, AZ 85712
Mon- Sat: 9AM - 8PM
Sun: 10AM - 6PM
Park and Lee
1525 N Park Ave,
Tucson, AZ 85719
Mon-Sat: 9AM - 8PM
Sun: 10AM - 6PM
This site is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software(s), and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. You may control the data being collected from your visit by visiting https://sitespyiq.com through a universal consumer options page located at https://sitespyiq.com/Unsub/